* Modular or inline mounting
* Compatible with modular 380 series of products
* NPTF port threads; optional BSPP threads
* Front mounted modular clamping design with encapsulated screws.
* Polycarbonate bowl with shatterguard; optional metal bowl with nylon sight glass.
* Inlet pressure rated at 250 psig (17 bar) with metal bowls up to 175°F (79°C).
* Designed to remove particulate material down to 5 micron from the airstream to protect downstream equipment.
* Optional bronze 5-μm-rated, 20-μm-rated, and 40-μm-rated, 5-μm-rated polyethylene filter elements are standard.
* Superior water removal up to 98% efficiency - free water.
* Removal of effluents via manual or automatic float drains.
* Superior pressure regulation - diaphragm type regulator.
* Self relieving design; large diaphragm sensing ratio; non-relieving optional.
* Optional pressure adjustment locking key; tamper resistant pressure setting.
* Optional Pressure gauge
* Sight feed design; transparent dome to show oil delivery.
* External oil delivery adjusting knob, removable for tamper resistance.
* Color caps available for visual management systems. (Blue,red, yellow and grey). Consult factory for custom colors.
Consult catalog pages or factory for extra ports in assembly or for additional options.
Plastic bowl: 40° to 125°F (4° to 52°C)
Metal bowl: 40° to 150°F (4° to 66°C)
Bowl: 5.1-Ounce (151-ml) polycarbonate plastic with nylon shatterguard; optional 6.0-Ounce (177-ml) aluminum bowl with clear nylon sight glass. Lubricator bowl only; optional 10-ounce (300-ml) extended aluminum bowl with clear nylon sight glass.
Filter Bowl Drain: Internal float drain; optional manual drain.
Filter Element: 5-μm-rated polyethylene; optional 5-μm-rated and 40-μm-rated bronze element.
Fluid Media: Compressed air.
Filter Inlet Pressure:
Plastic bowl & manual drain: 0-150 psig (0-10 bar)
Plastic bowl & Float drain: 30-150 psig (2-10 bar)
Metal bowl & manual drain: 0-250 psig (0-17 bar)
Metal bowl & Float drain: 30-200 psig (2-14 bar)
Lubricator Inlet Pressure:
Plastic bowl: 150 psig (10 bar) maximum
Metal bowl: 250 psig (17 bar) maximum
Outlet Pressure: Adjustable up to 150 psig (10 bar); optional adjusting springs.
Optional Pressure Adjustment Locking Key: Removable
Pressure Gauge: Optional. 1/4 NPT gauge ports front and rear.
Panel Mounting: 2-1/16-inch (52-mm) hole required
Lubricator Cap Color: Yellow, optional red, blue and grey
Oil Adjustment: External; tamper resistant
Sight-Feed Dome: Nylon